I slept wrong, back was "out" of place.This Bogan charletain took xrays he couldn't read and SAID so, then told me that I must have cancer or scoliosis because he couldn't read his bad xrays, then refused to treat me and charged me EIGHTY-FIVE BUCKS FOR BAD XRAYS BY HIS OWN ADMISSION.

I filed a report on Google and he paid to have it REMOVED(THANKS, Google- guess you ARE WORTHLESS). Do NOT give this guy MONEY, he will RIP YOU OFF. ANY good reviews have been written by his staff or family, and OTHER chiropractors are AWARE of this guy, lol.

Reputations in this circle GET AROUND.Tuff nuts, Bogus!

Had an Experience with Alliance Chiropractic?

Comments

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #959955

I disagree dude, he's the best chiropractor I've ever had and that is many. He only does what is necessary and can fit me in almost any time. Other chiropractors in tulsa were making me worse.

Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more YouCaring - You caring scam. YouCaring "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..." Read more Dodgy experience with Youcaring website YouCaring "I was running in past fundraisers on Youcaring website and never have had bad experience.I was registered there with my email address. This time I decided to register at Youcaring..." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more Evine Live - Low life evine Evine Live "I writing this to let consumers know that Evine is a 3rd rate company. I purchased a hair removal kit that has Never worked. Because the host said it should..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more